The fall book fair and taco dinner will be Wednesday, Sept. 21st from 4-7pm in the Bluffiview Cafeteria.
- It is open to the public, so please invite anyone you like.
- Tacos/Taco Salads/Nachos and desserts are all you can eat!
- Proceeds from the taco dinner will directly support our PTO and their efforts to enhance and create fun and educational opportunities throughout the school year.
- The book fair proceeds directly benefit the Bluffview library.
Book Fair Information:
- Check out the Book Fair Website here! Bluffview will receive credit for items purchased online when shopped through this link.
- eWallet - Feedback from previous fairs tell us that families LOVE Scholastic's eWallet feature. It is amazing! On the book fair website, there is a link for you to set up an account with a spending limit. Students can make purchases without parents having to send money to school. We STRONGLY encourage our parents to check out this option as it was a huge time-saver and worry-free! Tip: There is no need to print the barcode for the eWallet, we can look you up on our registers!
- Of course, we still accept cash, credit/debit, and checks made to: Bluffview PTO
- Additionally, the book fair will be open during specials on Thursday the 22nd and Friday the 23rd!
As we have done in previous years, feel free to take a picture of your child reading to your pet and we will post it online and push it out through our new mobile app and social media! Send your picture to Mr. Treece at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to list who is in the picture so we can recognize your child and pet by name! Paws for Books!
Thank you for your support. We appreciate you!